1) What are your favourite sports, and why do you like them?
2) If you could meet anyone (dead or alive) who would it be, and what makes that person special?
3) Do you like books and movies that have twists? If you do, what kind of twists do you like (a classic twist or never-before-seen twist)?
4) What about the afterlife? What makes it great or not?
5) What makes a good plot?
6) What is your favourite movie? Give three reasons for your choice.
7) What animal is your favourite? What made you choose that animal as your favourite?
8) Do you like singing in front of people, and what song would you sing?
9) Do you think frosting is too sweet or yummy? Do you think that toppings would make it better or worse?
10) Would you rather have the world end or the zombie apocalypse arrive? Why?
11) Would you stay in for recess to get an A+ or go out and play? If you stayed in, would you give your best effort or not?
12) Would you rather be royalty or a superstar? What makes them different?
13) What is your favourite book that you had a lot of experiences with? Why did you pick that book?
14) If you got a ticket to go any place (real or made up) where would you go?
15) If you could have three wishes, what would they be? What makes those wishes special?
16) If you could be a winter olympics athlete, who would it be? Do you like his or her sport? Explain.
17) Who do you think is better? Leo Messi or Kobe? Say why your choice is better.
18) Who is your best friend and when did you meet him/her?
19) What is your favourite movie and why?
20) If you had to pick between two of your favourite movies, which would you pick and can you explain your choice?